4th Nov
Went for my first day of "work" at a kindergaten in Queenstown. Hahah. They were super cute la! Small small der. Already had a favourite, but I forgot his name. =X Heheh. Cheng zi smth.. Lols! I see they very guai but the tcher sometimes still will get kinda irritated.
Now i know how irritating I was when i was young. Whole day cry de, then i will sit at the back of the class to do colouring while the rest of the class listen to tcher tell story at the front. Oh well, I 小不懂事 mah..
5th Nov
Went back for another day at the kindergarten, looked forward to taking care of my class, but end up had to spend the whole 3 hours blowing balloon, now my finger damn pain cause I tie too many balloons le. -.-
And goh yu xuan was late, again. Just this time VERY late. Hahah. And aiyi is so lucky la she! Got one of her tchers nvr come so she must continue help take care of the class. =.= Haiii~ Nvm, at least some of my students looked very happy to see me. Hahaha! :D
Tmr will need to reach at 8 instead of 9. So early sia, I have a lack of my beauty sleep. T.T But tmr will be their performance, can see them dance! Hohoho!
This will be it for today's post!
# With ♥, sue hwee | 11/05/2008 08:33:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home