Hello~ So long no blog liao. Shall spend abit of time here to revive my blog. =D
Term 3 really stressed sia. Alot more work coming in, and apparently the amount of work i do (yes I do complete some work) isn't increasing. In fact, I think its dropping. Damn it. -.- Increase in homework and decrease in work done = Increase in homework pile. It will soon graduate from hill to mountain le..
I shall strive to work harder in life and stop slacking! Hahahaha =] Usually it remains as speech, no actions involved.. =/ Heh. Oh ya! And moodle sucks! Seriously, cant they just print it out as worksheet or at least make it clear to the blur blur people like me what to do. =.=
Haik! I go do my work liao.. Byebye!!
# With ♥, sue hwee | 7/09/2008 11:04:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home