Shall spend a bit of time blogging.=) So long no blog liao. Heh..
Went for RGSCO concert today, many misfortunes happened but we (me, ling ling and vivian) managed to make it on time. Muahahah=) It was quite nice lah, esp TIAN SHAN SHENG HUI!! I love that song sia! So nice.. And i suddenly miss my erhu, shall go fiddle with it soon. Hohoho!
After the concert me, ling ling, vivian and kian hong went for dinner at Carls junior. And kian hong was emo-ing. Fwahahaha! I ordered a set only because i wanted the drink, which was free flow. Rocks! Drank ALOT of lemon tea. Ended up i only ate half my burger cause it was like super big=) I like. Went home damn late, all the parents all calling liao. Lucky my phone batt died=) On the way home kian hong kena hit by a mango. Super funny la! He super suay sia. XD
Reached home 10+ i think. And i didnt get scolded for being so late! Muahahah=) I attempted to sell my bro the half burger at $2.50, but he refused to buy. Got discount liao lor.. One burger $6 half burger $3, that makes a discount of $0.50, somemore got free delivery. Such good service where to find lor? Nvm! Shall eat it for breakfast=) Ok, I know half of a huge burger is alot for breakfast. Got hear the chinese line that goes: 早餐吃得饱,午餐吃得好,晚餐吃得少。I dunno if the bao is correct anot, but nvm la. Can understand can le=) For me hor, dunneed so many words de just 三餐吃得好 can liao.
Aiya, still got science file havent do yet. Sian, tonight must go drive choo-choo train liao (kai ye che) Sniffle~ Somemore i sick. 37.8C But i still going school, cos got my beloved fenzu, me beloved long teng, my beloved XIAO CA! Oh btw, i still cant find my favourite one. It got lost during spring cleaning.. Nvm, i shall go dig it out=) Oh ya! Tmr must return file and blazer, so troublesome..
I go chiong liao. Ooh I just realised this is quite a long post.. Heh. Byee~!
# With ♥, sue hwee | 7/21/2008 12:00:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home