|
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Today went Marina Square with Shuzhen after shangyin. So fun!! ahaha(= We went to Carls jr for lunch, chao nice can! Haha.. Free flow of drinks somemore, so we stay there and chat for quite long and stuff ourselves with drinks. lol(= Dun waste the money ma. Very ex lehs!! Then we went to sasa look at makeup. The ppl there very fierce leh, like dun welcome us liddat. Sigh.. Then we went to the make up store, it totally rocks can! Rows and rows of colours+great service. This lady help me and sz put. So nice hor?? It was abit light tho, so we touched it up abit. Spent a long time in the toilet putting it on.. hahaha. =D So us.. Then we went to victoria concert hall. Late. ahahah. I thought it was 3.30, then when we reach there the gates all closed le. After hanging out there for a while, we decided to go back MS shopping. Sz showed me this damn cute vid, it was kinda like a stroke by stroke drawing, showing this nude female body, but it was actually a dog!! Ahahaha.. Cute! While walking back, she oso let me hear a recording from muttons to midnight.(rocks!) Got this part where they edited the apologise to this(teal part the song, pink part just the comments from the other guy):
Ow! Ow! Ow! Mutton! What happened to you? (continues ow-ing) Pain ah!! What happened?! Kena hammer.. Ah?! I tell you.. Febraury 14th gonna spend that day alone.. Eh! But i thought you got girlfriend? I didnt buy her a gift so she broke my collarbone Aiyo! She tell me that im stingy then she go and cut my arm away I tell her that im sorry but then she kicked me to the ground and said: Its too late to go and buy, its too late. Aiya tell her shop all close la! I say its too late for valentines, im bogeh!! Aiyo mutton, you very poor thing ah.. (smth smth smth smth) I got no teeth le.. What?! Ya! I tell you why ah.. She punched me mouth now i got no front tooth Like bugs bunny liddat.. I look like mickey mouse cos my ears are like balloons Can go take pictures with kids Shes suffocating me and now my face is turning blue And she says You should have bought me flowers and should have bought me diamonds too. Now you're dead Its too late to go and buy, its too late Go seven-eleven buy orange juice la Its too late to valentines, im bogeh Its too late to go and buy Its too late to valentines, when im? nehh() Come on la mutton, lets go zoo
Cute eh? try to imagine it as the song. Ahahah. Got another part, interpretation of songs, this one is you're beautiful by James Blunt(interpretation in teal):
My life is brilliant Im very smart My love is pure I never do that one before I saw an angel My house is haunted Oh that im sure Im very sure She smiled at me on the subway Someone is stalking me on the mrt She was with another man Shes a ji-go-bei And i wont sleep all night cos i've got a plan My mattress very comfortable You're beautiful You're very pretty You're beautiful You're very pretty You're beautiful its true Im not bluffing I saw your face in a crowded place And you are also quite fat because out of so many people i can still see you And i dont know what to do Because i got no food Cos i'll never be with you I scared you will eat me
Ahahah.. Love it. Muttons to midnight!! Going off now.. Very tired le. hahaha. Byee!
# With ♥, sue hwee | 5/03/2008 10:03:00 PM
♥ Me ♥
suehwee
bdae:21.11.95
taonannite dunmanian
tns erhu dhsco percussion
1galen!<333
♥ Love ♥
singing
drawing
sleeping
eating
slacking
percussion!
p>
♥ Hates ♥
nope.nth:)
♥ Wishlist ♥
a dog=)
raise in allowance
new wallet
♥ Something Else ♥
dun ask me what is this for coz it is here for fun
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home