Today went for CIP at geylang river there. It was low tide and the net was so freaking short. Then we were trying to fish out smth then the net dropped in. =.='' In the first 5 minutes somemore.. We practically spent the rest of the time slacking. Haha. When we went back to the start point at 4.30, there was a very cute kitten down there, apparently hunting ants. Its so small and skinny. And guess wat? I brought it home. Hahah. After getting dismissed at the dhs hostel, me and aiyi rush back to find the kitten. I happened to have some leftover burger in my bag so i fed it. Seems like it likes to eat egg yolk. Haha. I wanted to bring it home but i dunno how. At first, we wanted to hide it in my bag and chiong home on the mrt. But ended up we sat a taxi. and it costs 9.70!! kallang to kembangan oso can so expensive. I see my money flying away. Now, the cat is in the toilet, the best place i could find, and sleeping. Its so cute la.. Shall try to post some pics soon.
Gtg chiong maths liao.. tmr must show ms poh.. sianed! bye!
# With ♥, sue hwee | 5/05/2008 10:46:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home